RECORDED DATE: February 1, 2018
FREE REGISTRATION HERE
- Recognize how POLST is different from Advance Directives
- Apply the use of POLST in their practice
- Determine how to respond when a patient has a POLST
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University and Southwest Georgia Area Health Education Center. The Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME Expires: 02.01.2019