RECORDED Date: February 11, 2021
REGISTRATION: Click Here
SPEAKER: Lesa Schlatman, BSN, RN | HomeTown Health Program Manager
CME/CE: Nursing CE
- Design care plans & patient goals that are patient friendly and motivate change
- Describe ways to adjust to the needs of the patient: language barriers, education approaches, social determinant factors, materials and tools
- Determine the benefits and impact of performing home visits and mobile check ins
- The Georgia Board of Nursing deems Southwest Georgia Area Health Education Center (SOWEGA-AHEC) as an approved provider for nursing continuing education (CE).
- Each CE activity awards 1.0 hour towards the continuing education competency requirement for Georgia nurse licensure renewal.
- No partial credit offered.
- Activity #2021-01a; #2021-02a; #2021-03a
- Submission of evaluation/post-test (80% or better) required for nursing CE certificates.
No Commercial Support Provided / Speaker & Planners Disclosed No Conflicts of Interest for Educational Activity.
Funding provided by Georgia Farmworker Health Program via Georgia State Office of Rural Health.