February 19, 2022
7:00AM – 4:15PM
- Nurse Practitioner, Nurses & Other Clinical Healthcare Providers
- Outpatient Collaborative Practice: Inside the Pharmacy – Ashley Kunkle, PharmD
- Infectious Diseases Due to Therapeutic Immunosuppression – Daniel Chastain, PharmD, AAHIVP
- COVID-19: Then and Now – Greg Steele, MSN, FNP-BC, RN
- The Natural Pharmacy – Charlie Rouse, PharmD
- PE/DVT – Michelle Davis, BSN, MSN, AGACNP-BC
- Hepatitis C Treatment for the Primary Care Provider – Franklin Goldwire, MD
- Use of Biologics for Treatment of Asthma, Atopic Dermatitis and Chronic Rhinosinusitis-Nasal Polyps – Tracy Bridges, MD
Objectives: See Program Flyer
Submission of registration information, attendance and completed evaluation required for nursing continuing education certificates.
- Nurses: The Georgia Board of Nursing deems Southwest Georgia Area Health Education Center (SOWEGA-AHEC) as an approved provider for nursing continuing education (CE). This activity is approved for 7.0 contact hours towards the continuing education competency requirement for Georgia nursing licensure renewal. No partial credit offered. Activity #2022-01.
- Flint River Nurse Practitioner Association deems this activity for 7.0 contact hours which includes 7.0 pharmacology hours.